Want to submit a true story of yours to Mug of Woe? Here's what you need to do:
1. Visit our About the Book FAQ page to get all your questions about the book answered.
2. Type up your tale and send it as a MS word attachment to email@example.com by March 30, 2011.
3. Keep it to a maximum of 1,200 words. We don't have a set minimum.
4. All accepted submissions will receive a copy of the book.
5. Include a short bio of yourself in 3rd person in the body of the email. In this bio, you can list other publications, what you do, what you want to do, what you like to do, etc.
Here's an example of Kyle's:
Kyle Therese Cranston is a Boston-based copywriter who writes fiction and creative nonfiction on the side. She currently writes the Boston Online Dating column for Examiner.com, and her work has also been featured in Chicken Soup for the Soul. Besides writing and working on trying to get her first novel published, Kyle likes to spend her time watching funny movies, dork dancing, drinking wine, eating chocolate, and making people laugh with her tales of woe.